Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Release 0.1.1

I have modified my release 0.1 to send to koji the right source package, before it was looking for the wrong one. I could not test this because I had not setup the keys to access the koji system in seneca.

The lines modified are:

 # Send Source Package to Koji
        release=$( cat ~/rpmbuild/SPECS/raspberrypi-kernel.spec | grep Release | cut -d ' ' -f9 | cut -d '.' -f1)
        srcrpm=$(echo "raspberrypi-kernel-3.11.6-"$release"."$commit_date"git"$short_commit".rpfr19.src.rpm")
        koji -s 'http://japan.proximity.on.ca/kojihub' build f18-rpfr-updates-automated ~/rpmbuild/SRPMS/$srcrpm

When sent to koji I get the following error

ActionNotAllowed: policy violation (build_from_srpm)


Perhaps it is because I am not yet a user in the koji system or maybe because I am taking the file from SRPMS. 

I have also started looking into getops for 0.2 and a few other tweaks for gathering the information and files needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment