Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Intro



Hello,


My name is Ronald Hernandez. I am required to blog for the class SBR600, but it is quite fun indeed.

I am currently taking the following classes besides SBR600:

  • WIN 700
  • INT 620
  • SEC 701
  • APL 701
It might be a little bit loaded but I think I can pull through.


PC Specs:


OS:

  Windows 7  (F19, Win 2k08 and Novell Netware 5.1 currently running from VMs)

Hardware:
  •  Ivy bridge Core i5 (3500k) 
  • 8 GB DDR3 RAM
  • 128 SSD + 3 TB HDD (Storing information for the day the internet ends as we know it)
  • AMD HD 7970 (Used for playing games, mining cryptocurrencies and with hashcat/pyrit)
I have two other systems that have been setup for mining cryptocurrencies.

A link to my Seneca Wiki


http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/User:Ronald_Hernandez

This is my IRC snippet:


fedbot> rhernandez2: You are here in #fedora-unregistered because you are not identified with freenode. Please: a) register - http://freenode.net/faq.shtml#nicksetup (including email step) b) configure your client to identify - http://freenode.net/faq.shtml#identify and/or /msg nickserv identify then c) /join #fedora for support.
--> fabiand_ (~fabiand@f055002200.adsl.alicedsl.de) has joined #fedora-unregistered
>NickServ< REGISTER *********** ronaldhdz@gmail.com
-NickServ- An email containing nickname activation instructions has been sent to ronaldhdz@gmail.com.
-NickServ- If you do not complete registration within one day, your nickname will expire.
>NickServ< VERIFY REGISTER rhernandez2 qtdzjoxlhy**
-NickServ- rhernandez2 has now been verified.
-NickServ- Thank you for verifying your e-mail address! You have taken steps in ensuring that your registrations are not exploited.

I will have another conversation with a real person. But I like fedbot.

Learn ID:

rhernandez2, which is also my IRC and FAS2 username.

Pidora Project

The Fedora flavor for the raspberry pi the same way as the Raspbian is the Debian flavor. Looking forward to help improve Pidora. Pidora is a Fedora Remix optimized for the raspberry pi which uses an arm processor.




No comments:

Post a Comment